Whoever said summer was about long lazy days fibbed or didn’t have kids. Now that school is out it seems like I run all day. Fourth of July cookies are one of my all-time favorites to make but it seems like every year I run out of time. It’s times like this when I revert to simple and sweet.
To print your stripe/chevron Kopykake template, click HERE.
This template also works well for candy stripes, just place the cookie at an angle.
I have a random collection of old stencils that I used for the stars but if you don’t have any star stencils hanging around, I recommend this one from Salsa Sweets. For help with stenciling click HERE.
PS-If you need help creating the perfect navy blue color, click HERE. Remember, even the simplest cookie designs can have a huge impact. For more patriotic ideas be sure to check out these links:
- Patriotic Cake Pops via Bee in Our Bonnet
- Fourth of July Flag Cake Via Glorious Treats
- Patriotic Funfetti Cookies via Rachel Cooks
- Simple Patriotic Platter
- Simple Flag Platter via The Bearfoot Baker
- 20+ Creative Ways to Use a Star Cookie Cutter
- Patriotic Candy Buttons
- Simple Striped Cookies in Red, White, and Blue