Today’s guest, Marlyn, of Montreal Confections is one of the first cookie friends I ever met online. As a beginner I was floored by her work. All these years later, I still have Marlyn moments…a bit of quiet time when I sit down and do nothing more than observe and enjoy the beauty of her designs.
Now it’s your turn to have a Marlyn moment. Enjoy!
Today on the sixth day of Christmas I give to you six “Canadian” geese a laying. Thanks so much Callye for organizing all this and inviting me to join the festivities.
For my design I really wanted to fit all six geese onto one cookie, the perfect cutter was obviously the snowflake with its six points. I was excited about this design since I am pretty certain that most of you already own a snowflake cutter or two.
Below you will find the templates for the design and the video tutorial.
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Cookie
- Two Turtle Doves Cookie with The Cookie Artisan
- Three French Hens Cookie with Haniela’s
- Four Calling Birds Cookie with De Koekkenbaker
- Five Golden Rings with Ali-Bee’s Bake Shop
- Seven Swans a Swimming with The Bearfoot Baker
- Eight Maids a Milking with Arty McGoo
- Nine Ladies Dancing with Klickitat Street
- Ten Lords a Leaping with Kim’s Mom, Susan
- Eleven Pipers Piping with Lila Loa
- Twelve Drummers Drumming with Glorious Treats