As a life long Willy Wonka fan, candy cookies have always been one of my favorite things. However, candy cookies often involve swirls which is one of my least favorite things.
As a perfectionist, I often get hung up on things like spacing and lines, so make things a little easier I’m sharing a free printable template. If you have a Kopykake, simply print and pop into your projector. If not, re-size the image to fit your cookie and cut into a handy little stencil.
To print your copy, click here.
- How to Use a Kopykake Projector
- Gumball Machine Cookies
- Gumdrop, Pretzel, and Popcorn Cookies
- Christmas Cookie Lollypops via Miss Cuit
- How to Make Cookie Pops with Paper Straws
- Candy Cookies via Lila Loa