Twelve Days of Giveaways Extravaganza: Day Ten
Our Twelve Days of Giving is flying by, but the great prizes just keep on coming.
Today’s giveaway features two great new products. One lucky winner will win one complete set of ProGel professional grade food colors from How Sweet is That, and one twenty-four wafer petal dust palette from Petal Crafts. If you’ve been itching to try either one, here’s your chance.
You must be 18 or older to enter. This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada only.
Lila Loa is also, having a Day Ten giveaway. You can check it out here.
For more giveaway fun, check out the following links:
- Day 1:
The Ultimate Cookie Cutter Collection for 3 winners(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 2:
A necklace of your choice from Petit Four Miniatures and a $25 gift card from Whisked Away Cutters(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 3:
“You Can’t Judge A Cookie By It’s Cutter” by Patti Paige and a $25 gift card from Cheap Cookie Cutters(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 4 : $25 gift cards to Copper Gifts
- Day 5: THREE letter cutter sets from Cake by Ximena
- Day 6: $50 gift card to Karen’s Cookies
- Day 7: $50 gift card for The Cookie Countess stencils and Stencil Genie from Creative Cookier
- Day 8: The Bearfoot Baker’s “100 Animal Cookies” for a second chance to enter visit LilaLoa’s giveaway
- Day 9: “Decorating Cookies Party” by Bridget Edwards and a $25 TMP Gift Certificate OR LilaLoa’s Twelve Days of Christmas Cookie Cutter Collection from Copper Gifts
- Day 10: Complete set of Progels and a Petal Dust Palette OR a Rolling Pin Prints Gift Certificate