Easy Stadium Cookie
It’s not Friday, but I still have football cookies coming your way. These easy stadium cookies are the perfect addition to your next game day celebration.
The great thing about this design is that they can be made with any basic shape. This time I chose circles. Next time I may do squares. The point is, to keep things fresh, simple, and fun.
To make these cookies you will need:
- Green 20-second icing
- Gray 20-second icing (white will work also, I just happened to have leftover gray icing)
- White piping icing
- Non-pareils in the colors of your choice (buy non-pareils here)
To decorate simply follow the steps below:
- Use a food color marker to divide each cookie into two sections. It’s a good idea to make one section lightly larger than the other.
- Flood the larger portion of each cookie with green 20-second icing and let dry.
- When the green area is completely dry use gray (or white icing) to flood the remainder of the cookie.
- A minute or two after flooding, lightly sprinkle the gray icing with non-pareils. Be kind to everyone’s teeth and take it easy on the sprinkles. A little goes a long way.
After adding the sprinkles, use a small round tip (such as a #2) to pipe lines on the green section as pictured below.
When the cookie is dry, gently brush away any excess sprinkles.
Simple stadium cookies look great mixed with other fun football or soccer cookie designs.
For more inspiring cookie ideas, check out the following posts:
- Decorated Football Player Cookie
- Decorated Cheerleader Cookie
- Homecoming Mum Cookie
- Ali-Bee’s Stadium Cookies (the original sprinkle stadium cookie)
- Football Stadium Platter via That’s How I Dough
Love this idea… Thinking of trying it with blue and lines to represent a swim meet!
Absolutely BRILLIANT. Brilliant!!!
Love this entire set! Leave it up to you to give us a new creative twist on the stadium design. Thanks for the tutorials on all of the designs.
These are awesome! Love the simplicity – and so effective!
These cookies are amazing!
The way my days have been flying by, it’s great to see a cookie that would take little time and still make a big impact!
Adorable!! Great idea!!
So darn cute! You never cease to amaze me with how creative you are! Thanks for sharing these adorable cookies, which I think would be SO cute for a Super Bowl Party!
so cute love it !
Oh, I LOVE it!!!
Pingback: Sports Themed Cookies cookies | MAKE.cookie
Pingback: Football Party Ideas
Love your cookie designs.I am giving this set I bought off of hsn to my Aunt she is a real cookie fan to cheer her up her husband is fighting colon cancer right now.But maybe this will keep her mind off of it for a little while.