Easy Stadium Cookie
It’s not Friday, but I still have football cookies coming your way. These easy stadium cookies are the perfect addition to your next game day celebration.
To make these cookies you will need:
- Green 20-second icing
- Gray 20-second icing (white will work also, I just happened to have leftover gray icing)
- White piping icing
- Non-pareils in the colors of your choice (buy non-pareils here)
To decorate simply follow the steps below:
- Use a food color marker to divide each cookie into two sections. It’s a good idea to make one section lightly larger than the other.
- Flood the larger portion of each cookie with green 20-second icing and let dry.
- When the green area is completely dry use gray (or white icing) to flood the remainder of the cookie.
- A minute or two after flooding, lightly sprinkle the gray icing with non-pareils. Be kind to everyone’s teeth and take it easy on the sprinkles. A little goes a long way.
Simple stadium cookies look great mixed with other fun football or soccer cookie designs.