Lila Loa and Sugarbelle’s Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza: Day One
Is it just me, or did December pull a sneak attack this year? It felt like Thanksgiving would never come, then suddenly Christmas was upon us.
I wasn’t quite ready, but it’s here, so to welcome the holiday season I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite cookiers, Georganne of Lila Loa to bring you twelve days of amazing cookie-related giveaways!
Sing with me now!
On the first day of Christmas Georganne and Callye (or true loves if you prefer, we’re okay with that) gave to me…an amazing set of holiday cookie cutters!
Now for all the technical stuff: Three lucky winners will be selected to win the cutters above. All you have to do is leave a comment with your all-time favorite Christmas cookie below. For a few extra entries and just to keep up with all the cool things we have in store (and believe me, they ARE cool) check out Sugarbelle’s and Lila Loa on Facebook.
You must be 18 or older to win, US entries only please. The giveaway will end at midnight CST December 8, 2014.
For more giveaways, follow the links below:
- Day 1:
The Ultimate Cookie Cutter Collection for 3 winners(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 2: A necklace of your choice from Petit Four Miniatures and a $25 gift card from Whisked Away Cutters
- Day 3: “You Can’t Judge A Cookie By It’s Cutter” by Patti Paige and a $25 gift card from Cheap Cookie Cutters
- Day 4 : $25 gift cards to Copper Gifts
- Day 5: THREE letter cutter sets from Cake by Ximena
- Day 6: $50 gift card to Karen’s Cookies
- Day 7: $50 gift card for The Cookie Countess stencils and Stencil Genie from Creative Cookier
- Day 8: The Bearfoot Baker’s “100 Animal Cookies” for a second chance to enter visit LilaLoa’s giveaway also
Happy Holidays and best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway