After Christmas cookies lingerie cookies were some of the first I decorated. I still remember how excited I was. Years later, they’re still one of my favorites to make. These adorably fun designs are always a bachelorette party hit.
Lingerie cookies are great for beginners because they’re made with a common heart cutter. If you don’t already own one, they’re pretty easy to find online or at your local craft store . For panties, simply cut off the tip.
For the corsets I used a swimsuit cutter from Little Fox Factory. It isn’t as detailed as some of the other cutters available but it’s a good size and a great price.
These cookies will put the “blush” in blushing bride. Make them for your next bachelorette party for smiles all around. If you’re planning on lingerie cookies anytime soon, be sure to check out these helpful links:
- Curvy Copper Corset Cutter via Ecrandal
- How to Decorate Lingerie Cookies
- Tushie Cookies via Pink Martinis and Pearls
- More Tushie Cookies via Pink Martinis and Pearls
- Packaging Lingerie Cookies via Seeded at the Table
- Sexy Corset Cookies via Ali Bee’s Bake Shop