Where to Buy Plaque Cookie Cutters

Plaque cookie cutters are all the rage.  If you don’t own a plaque cutter, get one now!  You’ve probably heard people say “pink is the new black”?  Well, plaque cutters are the new round.

Floral Plaque Cookies

I most recently used my plaque for these pretty floral wedding cookies.  Even if you own a plaque cutter it never hurts to have two or three.  Here’s a list of my faves.

Plaque Cookie Cutters

Check out how other cookiers are using their plaque cutters:

Comments

With over 800 cookie cutters I have yet to purchase a plaque cookie cutter! Seeing your gorgeous wedding cookies of course makes me want one! Beautiful as always Callye!

Laura says:

So, wait, you hand-painted the gold on those fine lines?? That’s amazing! How do you get your lines so straight? I seem to have a palsy when I try to do that ;P

Donna says:

How was the gold lettering and outlines done? It doesn’t appear to be gold painted over RI. Am I wrong? I cannot paint the gold without getting smudges and that looks absolutely perfect!

Beth Hanson says:

What about the flowers? Where did you find that shape? I love the larger fluted circles and squares, but the only ones I can find are either too big or too small. These look perfect!

Cynthia says:

Hi Sweet! Which food colors you used for pinks?

Sweet Sugar Belle says:

I cant remember specifically, but I tend to mix a tiny bit of tulip red and soft pink or rose for that pretty salmony pink color.

Cheap Cookie Cutters – As a premier fine fashion Cookie Cutters Retailer

Jackie says:

Just wanted to say thank you for you great website and information. I looked at the websites listed for plaque cookie cutters. One of them had low shipping (where the shipping didn’t cost more than the cutters) and good prices. I have been looking every where but they were to expensive to begin with and add on shipping – outrageous!! Again, thanks for your hard work to help others.

1. [...] outlining and flooding a few simple plaque cookies I used my Kopykake to transfer their little masterpieces.  If you want to learn more about cookie [...]

2. […] Plaque {I’ve got a huge list of plaque cutter resources here} […]