Blame it on my Texas roots, there will always be a special place in my heart for blue jeans. I guess that’s why I love these pocket cookies so much. Not only are they adorable, they’re oh so easy to make!
- Navy blue piping and flood icing
- Copper 20-second icing (use the tan icing formula here)
- Yellow piping icing
Begin by outlining and flooding the cookie as pictured below.
Use tan icing to create copper rivets, add stitching and whatever pocket detail you like, and you’re done. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- Pocket Cookie Cutter via Whisked Away Cutters
- Bandana Stencil via The Cookie Countess
- How to Make Navy Blue Royal Icing
- How to Make Bandana Print Cookies
- Blue Jean Cookies via Ali’s Sweet Tooth
- How to Create a Denim Look via Jill FCS