Today I am excited to bring you the second edition of “20-Plus ways to use a Cookie Cutter”. This month’s theme is the pumpkin cutter. I challenged over twenty fellow creative food crafters to use a pumpkin cutter to make a fun edible treat. These are their creations.
- Panda Calaveras, Miss Cuit
- Owl S’mores on a Stick, Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pasties, Bakingdom
- Halloween Pumpkin Wall, Arty McGoo
- Cocoa Krispies Trick or Treat Bears, Hungry Happenings
- Creative Cherry Cookies, Lila Loa
- The Ultimate Halloween Candy Bar, Dollhouse Bake Shoppe
- Halloween Pumpkin Carriage Cookie, Trilogy Edibles
- Easy Cheveron Pumpkin Cookies, Lizy B Bakes
- Pumpkin Fudge on a Stick, The Decorated Cookie
- Funny Face Pumpkin Cookies, Munchkin Munchies
- Woodland Owl Cookies, The Bearfoot Baker
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Hand Pies, Created by Diane
- Wide Eyed Owl Cookies, Simply Sweets by Honeybee
- Zombie Girl and Brains Cookies, Not Your Momma’s Cookies
- Cookie Cutter Pumpkin Fudge, The Partiologist
- 3-D Pumpkin Cookie, Cookie Crazie
- Faberge-Style Pumpkin Coach, Oh, Sugar Events
- Peek-a-Boo Pumpkin Cupcake Topper, Sweetology 101
- Slimy Green Ghost Cookies, Pink Little Cake
- Silly Pumpkin Face Cookies, Klickitat Street
- Pretty Painted Pumpkin Cookies, Glorious Treats
I used my pumpkin cutter to make Lalaloopsy cookies without handcutting. You can check out out the full post here.
If you missed the first edition of this project, you can check out 20+ Ways to use a Star Cutter, here.
As always, I would like to encourage you to be creative with your cutters. The possibilities are endless and you may very well surprise yourself. I hope you enjoy these fun treats as much as I have.