Penguin Christmas and Strawberry Shortcake Cookies {Day 10}

This is number two in a series of three. Same cutter, different cookie! This cookie did not want to be alive! I dropped the first one, which was MUCH better, and this one barely lived.

Day 10

I made this set for my friend Tana whose little girl is having her fourth birthday! =) I think I know what Belle will be requesting for her birthday! She could not take her eyes off these!

Comments

Cookies, Etc. says:

You are such an inspiration!!! I LOVE your work and was heartbroken to hear about your set back, but as you know the best is yet to come. I'm truly enjoying the cookie a day project and look forward to all of your new and exciting projects in the future. Best wishes and happy baking!

Gemma says:

I love penguins, and yours are amazing!!!!

vanillabeanbaker says:

I love the shades of the colours you do and your penquins and the sweetest!

Jamie Shortes says:

I really Love your cookies and helpful info. Found you on Pinterest. Your Strawberry Shortcake cookies are awesome! My Little girl Lillian Sophia is having a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party Next Sunday and I was going to try and make my own cookie favors. Did you use a Strawberry shortcake cutter or something else? I am a newbie to cookies.. any tips or advice? Maybe I should just do a #4 with the theme colors?

Sweet Sugar Belle says:

I handcut most of them. If you are a beginner, I would do plain old strawberries with the dots for now.

Jacqueline says:

Do you sell the strawberry shortcake cookies. My daughter is going to be 2 years old. I doing the strawberry shortcake theme

Connie says:

My step grand daughter has been in love with strawberry short cake for several years, is there any chance to be able to order those cookies and have them shipped to NY for her birthday? for her class mates in pre school? at the end of April? thanks you for getting back to me

~~~CONNIE~~~