It’s time for another edition of Sweet Sightings, the post where I share my most recent faves from around the web.
2. I was absolutely delighted by The Cookie Monger’s Lobster Boil Collection. Made entirely from re-purposed cutters, these cookies were part of the Practice Bakes Perfect Challenge Series over at The Cookie Connection. To check out more fantastic entries, click here.
3. Truthfully, I couldn’t make a fondant topper if I tried. BUT…I’ve thumbed through Lynlee Beckett’s Sweet and Unique Cupcake Toppers at least ten times. This book is a wealth of inspiration and ideas. To get your copy, click here.
5. This beach set by Sugar Pearls Cakes and Bakes is another example of the perfect combination of texture, color, technique, and design. I see something new every time I look.
6. How do I love Arty McGoo? Let me count the ways. The dreamy colors and perfect touch of texture and patterns made me fall in love with her style all over again. To view the complete set, click here.
9. My current cookie obsession has to be alphanumeric cutters. Especially these Alphabet Block Letters from Cake’s by Ximena. The best part is, they’re on sale, so order soon!