Sometimes one little detail can make an ordinary cookie cutter extraordinary. By combining two everyday cutters I completely changed the look of this wedding cake cookie.
- Use sea foam green 20-second icing to create a cake stand.
- Give the stand 20 minutes to dry, then used ivory flood icing to create the cake layers.
- After another 20-30 minutes of dry time, use brown 20-second icing for the frosting.
- Add a few pretty details to the cake plate with green piping icing.
- Finish up with pretty accent flowers in white and pink. I used a #1.5 tip.
I didn’t do a step-by step tutorial because this is a simple design that leaves a lot of room for creativity. I cannot wait to see your version. Speaking of creativity, my friend Lisa, The Bearfoot Baker has also created a GORGEOUS cake stand cookie. You should hop on over and take a look!
I hope everyone is surviving graduation cookie season!