It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Hi everyone! You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet here lately.  That’s because I’ve spent the week spreading Christmas cookie cheer to some of my favorite blogs.  So, if you’re in need of a cookie fix or just plain miss me, be sure to check out these fun posts.

Modern Christmas Impression Cookies, Half Baked-The Cake Blog

On Friday, I will be In Katrina’s Kitchen with step-by-step instructions for these simple Santa cookies

If penguins are your thing, be sure to check out my warm little penguins on Eighteen25.

I also visited my friend Glory’s blog, Glorious Treats, with  instructions for making these cookie cards inspired by a favorite childhood Christmas ornaments.

And finally, if you’re not tired of me after all that, I’ve also stopped by That’s What We Said to talk about what’s on my walls and why I don’t carry a purse.

I have more Christmas ideas than hours in the day, so don’t worry about it being quiet too long!

Comments

sweet lab says:

You’re full of talent!! These are so beautiful.

Loveforfood says:

gosh .. is so beautiful . i would love to keep them instead of eating them.

Those first cookies are so stunningly beautiful. Wanna come play in my kitchen with me? And by play, I mean you decorate gorgeous cookies while I watch, slack-jawed and mesmerized.

Chris says:

Where can i find the “how to” on the modern christmas impression cookies?

Debbie Trevino says:

OMG, these are just beautiful. You always give me such great ideas.

Tara says:

Did I comment on this post already? If not I LOVE the pearlie cookies at the top. Don’t get me wrong the rest are cute, but there’s just something about shiny/pearlized/shimmer/glitter cookies that just touches my heart

Tara says:

P.S. I love the family tree cookies too

Hi there, You have performed a great job. Ill certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

1. [...] don’t think anyone makes Sugar Cookies quite like Sugarbelle of The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.  Her work with frosting is [...]