Simple Tropical Leaf Cookies
Simple accent cookies are a great way to stretch cookie platters. They’re tasty and adorable but far less labor intensive than other designs.
One of my favorites are these simple tropical leaves. They only take a minute to make and work with a variety of themes. They can be made with a few different cutters such as a paisley, simple leaf, or football.
- Green 20-second icing
Begin by outlining half of the leaf with 20-second icing.
After the icing has set repeat the previous steps on the second half of the cookie.
For fun coordinating cookie ideas, check out the helpful tutorials below:
- Tropical Luau Cookies via Glorious Treats
- Grass Skirts and Flip Flop Cookies via Glorious Treats
- Tropical Luau Cookies Via Glorious Treats
- Giraffe Face Cookies with Common Cutters
- How to Make Giraffe Print with Royal Icing
- How to Make Zebra Print on Cookies
- How to Make Leopard Print Cookies
- Creative Hibiscus Cookies
- Bamboo Border Cookies
- Hawaiian Shirt Cookies
- Mini Luau Cookies
- Flip Flop Cookies
Have a great weekend cookie friends!