Would you believe it if I told you that I’ve never been attended a real cookie swap? Sad, I know.
When I got the invite for a virtual swap I jumped at the chance to attend! Today I’ll be sharing my creation over at Roxanna’s Home Baking, while my friend Liz, of Hoosier Homemade keeps y’all company here.
Since I pretty much stink at any sweets that aren’t cookies I was super excited she brought truffles. Enjoy!
Well hello there Sugarbelle friends! I’m Liz from Hoosier Homemade and I’m honored to be here today for the Christmas Cookie Swap with you all!
The decorated cookies and amazing talent of Sugarbelle have had me in awe for many years. I could spend hours looking at all of her cookies! Most recently, I have had Christmas Cookies on my mind. While I don’t decorate cookies, I do share lots of recipes for baking on Hoosier Homemade.
As well as simple craft and DIY projects, organizing tips, parties and more – all to help you be a hero to your family! And if you are in need of a delicious recipe to serve to your family and friends, we have you covered over at Pocket Change Gourmet.
When I attend a cookie swap, not only do I love to take home cookies, but I also love the candy and other treats that are shared. Today I am sharing these easy Chocolate Strawberry Truffles.
One of my favorite flavor combinations is chocolate and strawberries! I love making Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, they look so impressive on your dessert table, but are super easy to make.
These Chocolate Strawberry Truffles are equally impressive looking, but with just a few ingredients, you can have them ready in a snap!
The centers of the truffles are soft and creamy, and the addition of chopped of almonds gives them a little crunch. You could also roll them in powdered sugar for a different flavor.
Every year for Christmas, I put together small basket filled with homemade treats for friends. This year, I will definitely be adding these Chocolate Strawberry Truffles to my baskets!
Stop on by and say hello, I’d love meet you! We STRIVE to help you Be Heroes to your Family through easy DIY projects, creative crafts and simple everyday projects, including hundreds of cupcake designs. You can find me on the blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram!
I know these truffles are distracting, but don’t forget to check out what the other gals brought:
- Candy Cane Meringue Cookies shared on Bless This Mess by Sweet Treats and More
- Chocolate Filled Gingersnaps on Barbara Bakes by Taste and Tell
- Chocolate Peppermint & Oreo Cookies shared on Let’s Dish by Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Chocolate Strawberry Truffles shared on Sweet Sugarbelle by Hoosier Homemade
- Crispy Maple Sugar Cookies shared on Mandy’s Recipe Box by Bless This Mess
- Gingerbread Drop Cookies shared on Kitchen Meets Girl by Munchkin Munchies
- Iced Gingerbread Cookies shared on A Family Feast by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Italian Almond Cookies shared on Munchkin Munchies by Your Homebased Mom
- Molasses Cookies shared on Crumbs and Chaos by Kitchen Meets Girl
- Orange & Ginger Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle shared on Your Homebased Mom by A Family Feast
- Orange Ginger Pecan Cookies shared on Sweet Treats and More by Let’s Dish
- Snowmen Cookie Pops shared on Roxana’s Home Baking by Sweet Sugarbelle
- Soft Chocolate Gingersnaps shared on Taste and Tell by Crumbs and Chaos
- Soft Gingersnap Cookies shared on Hoosier Homemade by Barbara Bakes