Cookie Cutters by Sweet Sugar Belle

In a perfect world every cookier would have a personal cookie cutter making elf.  I haven’t quite figured that one out yet, but while we wait I have the second best thing.

I made cookie cutters!  Well, I really didn’t make them, I just designed them and all three are now available at Karen’s Cookies.

SweetSugarBelle Cookie CuttersTo be perfectly honest, designing cookie cutters is a little nerve wracking.  It’s one thing creating a shape that I like, but when it comes to mass producing designs for others, things can get a little scary.  What if they’re too big, too small…WHAT IF NO ONE LIKES THEM?!

The idea was to come up with simple, multifunctional  cutters that are easily personalized.  I hope you’re inspired!

SweetSugarBelle Cookie Cutters 2

To purchase your own, click here.  Use coupon code: sugarbelle15 for 15% off of your entire order.  I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Comments

Angella says:

I gotta get my hands on these cutters! GREAT JOB!

It’s so much fun to see pics of cars and buses popping up on FB, Cookie Connection, etc. Congratulations to you, I can’t wait to see other wonderful cutter creations from you in the future.

Diondra says:

Hi, Callye,
    I will was thrilled to see that you are designing cookie cutters now! You are perfect for it. Your imagination is out of this world! I just finished making cookies that with the cookie jar cutter. Inside my jar is suppose to be m & M’s. My work doesn’t compare to yours, but I think they are cute. Thanks for inspiring me!

Cass says:

just got my school bus cutter in the mail. can’t wait to try it! THANK YOU!

Sherrie says:

Just received my school bus cookie cutter! So cute! Keep the custom cookie cutters coming Sugar Belle!!!!!

Hi Callye!! Love all of the cutters. I got all 3 :)

I thought I saw a link up for fall cookies but I can’t seem to find it so I’m leaving a comment instead. I trimmed the top of the school bus cutter a bit and made a “scary” car with vanity plates and a skeleton as the driver. I opted for sugar adds on for the skeleton, but I’m guessing some creative cookiers could make a wonderful skeleton of their own.

Michelle S says:

I was thinking that maybe the school bus cookie cutter could be used for minion cookies!

Nadeen says:

Wow your cookies are amaizing!!!