Cookie Toys For Moms!

Just when I thought I owned every single cookie cutter known to man I go off and find something like this!  In my defense, these cutters actually found me. It started with an innocent little cookie gift from my buddy Natalie, of Palestine Painted Cookie, and snowballed from there.  Leave it to another cookie gal to know what gets my motor running.

Who’d have guessed that this kind of adorableness was inside?

My first instinct was to wait til my buddies fell asleep and rob them, but I did the right thing and let Google lead me to the source.  Would you believe that they are just ninety-eight cents at Toys R Us?  You heard me right.  Less than a buck!  I ordered 30 just to make sure I got the entire set.  You think I’m joking…

I was kind of worried I would end up with 31 frogs, but the assortment was great.  I ended up with enough to make two sets.

Size-wise they are a little on the small side {3-3.5 inches} but I still think they would be pretty easy to work with, especially at that price.

Whoever said big things come in small packages was right!  I got a Texas sized kick out of these.  Not only are they cheap, they come with a built-in cookie design, an idea for cooking with kids,  and my daughter played with the little animals all day.

These cutters would also be great for this wonderful project from Montreal Confections.

You can buy your own by clicking here.  I’m thinking they would make GREAT stocking stuffers.  Better stock up.

Thanks again, Natalie for this awesome present!

Happy Friday cookie friends!

Comments

Pearline says:

I want to place an order on;ine but can you tell me how many cutters do you get in a pack ? Are thre descriptions on the packs? I am confused. Sorry to be so dim

There will surely be a run on these. SSB has more influence than Martha!

Paula says:

How cute are these! Thanks so much for the link to Montreal Confections video. I love her idea of colouring book cookies and definitely see me making some for the grandkids in the future.

Debra says:

Those are all so cute.

Mandy Cordeniz says:

I found those on a trip to Toys R Us a few months back and was more excited than my girls! I’m glad they found their way to you. Can’t wait to see what you bake up!

TarahJean says:

I saw these on your post one night, or I should say morning. It was 4am and the next thing I know Im googling these and found them. I debated between 30 or 40. I went big and got 40. Goid thing becuase I was down to the last 6 or so looking for a pig and a cow. I found them and my last 2 packages alliwed me to have 2 complete sets. I got 7 butterflies and 6 penguins. But Im happy I have a set for me and a set for my special friend Kari! Thanks for the find.

Cheryl says:

I went to my Toys R Us yesterday to see if they had them in the store, and they did. They were marked on clearance down to $0.98, but they were also part of a “Buy 2 Get 2 Free” sale in the store. I don’t know how long the sale is, but if you don’t have them yet, you might want to head over to your store to see if they are running the same sale. The sale does not seem to be running online.

Bronwynn says:

I wonder if they will sell they here in SA at Toys R Us? Will check this week! Thanks for the 411.

Charlene says:

Have you used any of the cookie cutters yet? Because of your comment about their size I’d curious to see the finished cookies…

deborah drury says:

Oh my gosh! i love “little miss muffin” i cant seem to find them in Cape Town, south africa. You are soooo lucky.

1. [...] these are the adorable little critter cutters that Callye over at The Sweet Adventures of  SugarBelle shared with the entire cookie world a couple weeks ago and in doing so raised Toys R Us stock  50 [...]