Twelve Days of Giveaways Extravaganza: Day Eleven
There’s something about the month of December that makes time pass twice as fast. Can you believe that we’ve already reached day eleven of our Twelve Days of Giveaways Extravaganza?
Today’s prize is a $50 gift card from one of my first and favorite places to snag cookie supplies, Country Kitchen Sweet Art. Whatever it is you need, you’re sure to find it there.
One lucky reader will be selected to win. All you’ve got to do is leave a comment below telling me what you would buy if you win (it can be the short list). For additional entries, visit Sugarbelle’s, LilaLoa, and Country Kitchen Sweet Art on Facebook.
Be sure to hop on over to LilaLoa’s blog for your chance to win a one year subscription to McGoo U!
For more giveaway madness check out the following links:
- Day 1:
The Ultimate Cookie Cutter Collection for 3 winners(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 2:
A necklace of your choice from Petit Four Miniatures and a $25 gift card from Whisked Away Cutters(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 3:
“You Can’t Judge A Cookie By It’s Cutter” by Patti Paige and a $25 gift card from Cheap Cookie Cutters(Giveaway Closed)
- Day 4 : $25 gift cards to Copper Gifts
- Day 5: THREE letter cutter sets from Cake by Ximena
- Day 6: $50 gift card to Karen’s Cookies
- Day 7: $50 gift card for The Cookie Countess stencils and Stencil Genie from Creative Cookier
- Day 8: The Bearfoot Baker’s “100 Animal Cookies” for a second chance to enter visit LilaLoa’s giveaway also
- Day 9: “Decorating Cookies Party” by Bridget Edwards and a $25 TMP Gift Certificate OR LilaLoa’s Twelve Days of Christmas Cookie Cutter Collection from Copper Gifts
- Day 10: Complete set of ProGels and Petal Palette OR $25 Gift Certificate from Rolling Pin Prints