20 Fun and Simple Decorated Cookies for Father’s Day

20 Fun and Simple Decorated Cookies for Father's Day via www.sweetsugarbelle.comOver the years, Father’s Day gifts have gotten a bad rap. It’s time to change that. Dreaded old faithfuls like socks and ties go from “blah” to “ahhh” when they’re delivered in cookie form.

If you’re on the lookout for a unique, handmade gift, Father’s Day cookies are the perfect solution.

20 Fun and Simple Decorated Cookies for Father's Day via Sweetsugarbelle.com

Here are twenty fun and easy Father’s Day cookie ideas for the special dad in your life!

Cookie ideas for Father's Day via Sweetsugarbelle.com

Cookie ideas for Dad via Sweetsugarbelle.com

9. Hawaiian Shirt Cookies for Father’s Day

10. Simple Fishing Cookies via The Bearfoot Baker

11. Barbecue Cookies for Father’s Day via Munchkin Munchies

12. Creative Camping Cookies via Semi Sweet

Fun and Easy Cookie ideas for Father's Day via Sweetsugarbelle.com

13. Football Player Cookie (customize by using the colors of Dad’s favorite team)

14. Double Decker Necktie Cookies via Munchkin Munchies

15. Beer and Hotdog Cookies via Bake at 350

16. Dressy Dad Cookies via Lila Loa

Twenty Cookie ideas for Father's Day via Sweetsugarbelle.com

17. Grill Cookies via Sweet Ambs

18. Easy Camouflage Cookies via Lila Loa

19. Giant Necktie Cookies by Lizy B Bakes for She Knows

20. Perfect Golf Ball Cookies

For more dad-friendly cookie ideas, be sure to follow my Father’s Day cookie board on Pinterest.

Comments

Florence Dickenson says:

Awesome cookies!!!

Pamela G says:

I love all of the cookies but believe it or not, even with all of the choices of these cookies there are still NONE suitable to express something for my dad. When someone creates cookies for the model railroader, then I’ll be set. I’m not talking the cute little Thomas the Tank Engine sort of thing, I need the Lionel steam locomotives or the big G scale trains and the MASSIVE train layouts. As of now my dad’s runs through not one, not two, but THREE rooms in the MASSIVE basement of their home. He received his first train at age 5 when WWII was over, the same year he got his first bicycle. He was born in 1939 and was told he couldn’t have a bike until the war was over. During that time ALL extra metal went towards the war effort. His aunt and uncle bought him his bicycle and he got his train for Christmas. Or…..he and my mom travel Amtrak (of course) quite a bit and if someone does an Amtrak set of cookies then I’ll have a sample for cookies for him too. He’s been through many different phases in life of hobbies but the trains have ALWAYS remained and I’m glad. It’s been fun to grow up with them.

Amanda says:

These are so cute! All of them are amazing!

Callye, you’re the best and the sweetest! Thanks so much for sharing my Dad treats!

Giselle says:

Super cute cookies. My favorite would have to be #12 The camping set from Mike. Adorable!

Jennifer@TheBluebonnetBakeShoppe says:

What a creative list of cookies!! Thanks for including my golf balls in there! :) :) :)

Carol says:

Nice cookies but I need some created for the shot gun trap and skeet shooter in my family.

Meredith says:

These are all awesome Father’s Day cookie ideas and cookie sets. Since every father isn’t the same and these examples probably represent what a lot of fathers are into, those of you with fathers who have unusual interests should commission one of your local cookie artists to make a custom set. For example, my father is an artist, so none of these sets would fit his interests. If we weren’t in a fight prior to Father’s Day, I may have considered making him a custom artist set that suited just his interests. Instead, he got a card. :)