Note to self: If you make a bunch of dinosaur cookies to get ahead for your son’s birthday, he will inevitably decide (one day before the party) to change his theme.
That’s where easy shark fin cookies come into play. These cookies are so simple, you can probably start one day before the party and finish with time to spare.
I complicated things by adding a few more designs, but that’s another issue.
Easy breezy, right?
- Gray 20-second icing
Outline the cookie, and partially fill with gray icing. Then use an offset spatula to spread the icing evenly over the surface.
- Simple Shark Mouth Cookies (I used a candy corn cutter rather than an egg for this version)
- 3-D Shark Cookies via Montreal Confections (my updated shark cookie was inspired by this tutorial)
- Simple Shark Cookies
- Shark Cookies via Haniela’s
- Shark Fin Cookies via Munchkin Munchies
- Shark Fin Cupcake Toppers