Whether you’re a beginner or experienced cookie decorator, flower cookies are one that everyone should have in their repertoire. They are perfect in a group but also work well as a stand-alone design. Flower cookies are a great way to add color and interest to any theme without investing a lot time and effort.
A few days ahead of time, I used printed circle templates to make several flower centers . To learn more and to print your own, click here.
Decorating was as easy as outlining, filling, then dropping on a center. The key is to work quickly. If you need to make any adjustments, use a small pointed tool such as a turkey lacer or boo-boo stick to gently reposition the center.
For more fun flower cookie designs, check out the following posts:
- How to Add Leaves to Flower Cookies
- Decorated Sunflower Cookies
- Black-Eyed Susan Cookies by Yankee Girl Yummies via The Cookie Connection
- Frosted Pink Roses via Bake at 350
- Quick and Easy Filler Flower Tutorial
- Summer Flower Decorated Cookies via Glorious Treats
- Springtime Flower Cookies via Lizy B Bakes