Marvel Comic Cookies

If you need a hero, look no further!!!  I’ve made a ton of Spiderman cookies, so I made a little slideshow to help you see how I add the web to his face.  To see it, click HERE

I made these cookies to surprise the boy next door!  You should have seen how happy they made him!

Comments

Lorraine says:

These Marvel Comic Heroes seriously blow me away. Captain America's face looks like a photograph. And I love your Marvel cookie – the lettering is exactly like the logo – amazing.

Irene says:

I just discovered your blog via iambaker.. sad to see a lot of your older post pics are gone :(

Sweet Sugar Belle says:

Yes, I lost a lot in the transfer from blogger. I am trying to fix that slowly but surely, but it’s a time consuming mess =(

• Irene says:

that is a huge bummer :( I am sorry to hear that. I know how much work that is with our own home blog.

• nathan b says:

Hey could you email these pictures ? I would love to see how they turned out. I did your heart w/ wing cookies and pirate face and they came out awesome. Thanks for the great blog

Angie says:

Do you have any tutorials on Iron Man cookies? Or any tips you can give me on making these? I would appreciate any help!

Stacy says:

Love the Marvel characters! Did you use the Marvel cookie cutter set or come up with another creative way?

Rae says:

I think there might be something wrong with the pictures on this post! I can’t see any of them. Have they been moved?

1. [...] found the idea and tutorial for making these fabulous cookies on The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.  She gives great instructions!  I also used a recipe I found on Pintrest (Authentic Suburban [...]